This newsletter is a labor of love. We believe so passionately in the philosophy and life skills that this work offers to our children, that we are not asking for funding. We are asking that you support this work by sharing your talents and advice. By disseminating this newsletter, Cognitive Yoga’s mission is to serve as a collaborative information hub. The ultimate goal is to empower students with the gifts of compassion, the ability to self-regulate, and the awareness to behave in confident and independent ways. Click the link below if you would like to be on the list. The CY news letter has discontinued for now.
News Letter Archive
Educational Leaders, Innovators and Policy Makers
Email Campaign Archive
- 03/24/2017 – In case you missed this offer
- 03/21/2017 – Special Needs in the General Classroom: Strategies that make it Work
- 03/02/2017 – Professional Development Class from Antioch University
- 01/05/2017 – Free Sandy Hook Lecture: Preventing Violence In Schools
- 02/26/2016 – Minds On Fire
- 02/19/2016 – Awesome Tech Ideas for Language ARTs
- 02/12/2016 – Is Meditation 4 Schools Appropriate?
- 02/05/2016 – Path to Goodness To Be or not to be Happy
- 02/05/2016 – Cognitive Yoga Article Resharing
- 01/29/2016 – Brylyant Creative People
- 01/22/2016 – But I’m NOT Tired
- 01/08/2016 – Portraits at Miami Airport Reveal the Heart
- 12/18/2015 – Just Don’t Quit
- 12/11/2015 – Achievement, Conformity and Monster Parents
- 12/04/2015 – What Did Jack Say?
- 11/20/2015 – Awkward Kids and Social Capital
- 11/13/2015 – 12 Ways to Label Emotions
- 11/06/2015 – The Art Of Teaching Ethics with Picture Books
- 10/30/2015 – What Winnie the Pooh teaches about Perception
- 10/23/2015 – Reading Means Belonging by Sheryl Laine